Nuance stores at Center Parcs Woburn Forest
Nuance has been Center Parc's main Retail Partner since 2008, significantly improving the customer offer and brand assortment. Like World Duty Free, Nuance is part of Dufry, the world's leading travel retailer with over 2,200 shops in 63 countries employing 31,000 team members.
Nuance currently operates 6 stores within Center Parcs Woburn Forest, offering aspirational brands at competitive prices.
- Sportique - Sportswear, accessories and urban fashion
- Time for Shade - Sunglasses, watches and jewellery
- Aquatique - Swimwear and swim essentials
- The Store Room - Lifestyle gifts and souvenirs
- Spirit - Men and ladies multi-brand fashion and accessories
- Just Kids - Games, toys and plush
Working for us
We are looking for a number of staff to cover a variety of positions within the Center Parcs village at Woburn Forest. We have on offer both full and part time positions.
The hours available range from weekend work (8 hours per day) to full time 40 hour per week contracts.
As well as working in a unique and exciting environment, other benefits include:
- Staff shopping – Opportunity to buy a wide range of our products at substantial discounts
- 4 weeks holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive salary plus commission scheme
- Access to village environment
We are looking for people with flair, customer focus, a positive attitude and the ability to work within a team. Ideally you will have experience of working in the retail sector and you will enjoy providing exceptional customer service.
Jobs at Center Parcs Woburn
No jobs to display.