Thanks to an amazing group of talented team members, World Duty Free (WDF) is the market leader in UK airport retail. As part of Dufry, we have over 2,200 shops in 63 countries employing 31,000 staff servicing the shopping needs of 100s of millions of passengers.
Wherever you work within World Duty Free (and the wider Dufry company), in order to maximise our success it is absolutely essential that we all act as one team working to the same principles and with the same behaviours. Our company values define the ways in which we work together so we can jointly and successfully reach our business goals. These values are:
- To be FOCUSED as expert retailers, with a customer-centric approach on travellers, while creating synergies through integrated systems.
- To be GLOBAL, with respect to countries, locations and networks and to generate global value through our local know-how and local market management.
- To DELIVER solid financial performance for our shareholders through operational excellence, by leveraging our robust operating model on our capabilities to consistently innovate.
- To be SOLID in line with our Swiss heritage, which stands for stability, solvency, quality and the attention to detail.
Our People Promise
Our success relies on thousands of people around the world getting up everyday being happy to come to work with a smile, and being dedicated to giving our customers exceptional service. We know that if we become a great employer, we will become an even better business.
We believe your talents will help us build a reputation for excellence. We want to be a great global employer and provide everything you need to be successful.
Our aim is for you to
- be treated with respect
- have an engaging job
- grow your skills
- receive fair recognition and reward
When you join the WDF team, you will be fully introduced to our ways of working through the company values and our People Promise.